Friday, July 3, 2009

More Marcy


I have a very eclectic taste in music as my side bars...I love classical, big band, soft rock, hard rock, grunge, celtic so there will be something that someone will like and some music that some will not like so much.

Anyway, I would like to talk a bit more about my wife that I love so. She is a real worker (super high energy). She sleeps 5-6 hours a night and works all day and late into the evening. She wears me out just watching her work. This picture is of Marcy after 20 hours of hard labor with no breaks.
She is also the most giving individual I've met. She goes out of her way to help people her time, talent and generosity whether she knows them or not. Just recently she gave a woman at church a hundred dollars that she even doesn't know and hasn't seen before, the woman was with her child and crying because she needed money for rent.

No comments:

Post a Comment